Marius, David, Armand *interview with the vampire guy*, Lestat *Queen of the Damn* *in order to get over my fear cause he looks tooo ...... ...... 'looks can kill' kind of thing*
Lestat de Lioncourt (as long as he's occupied with biting he doesn't talk), and he could bring his latest admirer Quinn with him ;)
Raziel, Janos, or Kain.
Even though I dislike gore and violence as a whole, I love this video game series. It has a great storyline, unusual characters, and has great development. There are no morals or lessons to this game series and it brings out a realistic nature of vampires. Very well done. It's just too bad there won't be another sequel coming out since some of the voice actors died but perhaps it's better this way. Edward can just be tossed into the abyss for all I care. Twilight had good potential but the poor character/plot development of the series killed it as a whole.
I'm sure this will come as no surprise to anybody, but I'd love to be bitten by a twilight Vamp. Don't cry or kill me yet, here is why...
1. No crippling weaknesses, oh look sunlight. I'll get a tan.
2. Stalking privileges over any attractive female.
3. I can drive a car at 150 mph and it automatically has the same perfect abilities I have over my own body despite the laws of physics.
4. I don't have to worry about the whole 'only a virgin can become turned' thing so I can make my own army out of whoever I want.
5. On top of being a gay looking vampire, I also get some sort of magic or psionic power that has never been associated with vampires who were not cross-classed.
6. I become a perfect character to go down in all records as a Gary Stu. Automatically even.
Did I forget anything?
Only one. Well about a year ago.. i would have said Edward Cullen, but now i say Spike. Because Spike is charming and funny, he knows what he wants and he goes for it. Enough said. Also if he bit me and sired me my life would be perfect. i'd be able to live life without the bagage of being a human being, emotions and crap. It would be him and me . :). But if he was unavailable.. then Emmett Cullen :)
The fact that I'm taking the time to answer this is bad enough, but work is absolutely dragging by today...
My picks are tied. Marius or Lestat (a la Anne Rice.) Granted, Lestat is an absolutely arrogant prick, and I would probably get tired of him rather quickly, but he's got some certain charm to him. ha.
Marius, on the other hand, is artsy and well traveled. Seems to be more appreciative and... refined (?).
I have to answer this again because it's now a tie between Mitchell and Eric from True Blood.
And Alucard from Hellsing, but just because he's an awesome crazy fucker.
Spike. It always seems to come back to Spike. Despite the fact that every single other one on my list has dark hair...
Close seconds - several Dracuals:
- Gerard Butler as Dracula in Dracula 2000
- Frank Langella in the 1977 Dracula (most beautiful brown eyes ever!) I highly recommend it!!
- George Hamilton in Love at First Bite
Michael from Underworld - does he really count as a vampire? Yummy nonetheless, human colored or grey.
Stuart Townsend as Lestat in Queen of the Damned
This is an interesting question - it really is the characters I am drawn to, not the actors. Got to see James Marsters this weekend and it was a completely different gut reaction. However, Ben Browder is undeniably gorgeous as Mitchell, Crichton or just as himself. :)
Need something to write about and the official Writer's Block archive not cutting it? Well come on over to , where we have over 500 old Writer's Blocks archived! Never run out of things to write about ever again!
Also, if you're *still* bored after that, come over to this entry to answer our question "If you could write a Writer's Block, what would it be?"