Psh! My guests will eat at my house for I am an amazing chef!
But if you really want a restaurant...
Here are a couple because I can't pick just one...
- Italian Cuisine (Shameless promotion for my mom's friend who's the owner!)
Ho Ho Chinese BBQ
- Traditional Chinese BBQ and Cuisine (Their roast pork is the best!)
- French Cuisine (Make your own crêpe!)
Kerbey Lane Café
- American Diner (Their pancakes are to die for!)
And two extras that are just out of town, but worth the drive there:
Blue Bonnet Café
- American Diner (Three words. Peanut butter pie!)
Cooper's BBQ: Llano
- Texas BBQ (It's Texas! You have to have BBQ!)
As of currently, I have not found any better place for Mexican food than at a Mexican's house.