у меня вообще как-то сложно с такими ответами. у меня есть непроходящие какие-то истины в голове типа высказанной.
Я бы себе посоветовала больше мечтать и верить в то, что эти мечты сбудутся. В мечтах надо быть смелым!
I would tell to myself not to care what other kids in class do to me. It just makes them get more attention then they should. And follow your guts. :P
If I could go back in time, I would have told myself to not grow up so fast. I'd tell myself boys aren't that important when you're young. I'd change everything about who I was then. I'd not be shy and try to become friends with everyone. I'd tell myself to never trust anyone other than myself. I wish I could because I could be so much happier now and so much stronger. I'd tell myself then to NEVER give a damn about what people say, I don't know but before I did, I wish I never would have. I'd tell myself to experiment with different hobbies till I found something I'm good at until waiting till I'm 17 to figure it out and not be bored. I'd do so many things different. Not only with myself, with my family.
Buckle Down, study hard at school--make sure you learn everything you can and try your hardest at school. Be yourself, you don't need to change who you are to please other people! :) I wish I could tell that to my younger self, but I'm stuck with knowing that that'll never happen and I wouldn't want to change that anyhow, I've become a better person because I've experienced the let-downs that life throws at you.
This boy you're going to meet, is going to be the end of your childhood, and your innocence. Let him be amazing to you, and let him be his worst to you, he leads you to better experiences on the way. Never let your fathers dumbass ways scare you, and never tell him you hate him. Tell your mother you love her, everyday, and let her know that she's always number one in your life. NEVER hurt that boy you'll date at the end of 8th grade, what follows that will be the biggest regret you'll ever know. Never feel undermined by other girls, if someones with you, it's because they want YOU, not them. Don't let your jealousy get the best of you. Push BJ like you did your Dad, and always talk to Alex about anything you can think of, he likes to know that you can trust him. When the summer of 08 comes around, have as much fun as possible, and don't get scared, Kyle's going to be better to you than Blaine ever will be, no matter what your heart tells you. Spend as much time with Ginger and Mommer as possible when you go to visit, time only gives so much love. Visit Kaylee & Kyla as much as you can, they love having you around. Summer of 09 will be the best, and worst summer of your life. A few people will come in your life, and one will leave a huge effect on who you become, never let him go, even if he's just a friend.
a razor so i could slit my wrists
1. Just because you have great luck doesn't mean you always will. Don't be so reckless!
2. Avoid French men. Like the plague. Follow this advice or be duped 3 times.
3. Avoid a guy named Oscar who lives in Madrid, no matter how attracted you are to him. If he finds you, do not seek him out afterwards.
4. Don't assume that just because someone is more outspoken than you that they know better than you.
5. Learn to laugh in people's faces when it's deserved instead of getting mad or clamming up.
6. When your sister gives you a pack of Cloves at 17, throw them out and stick to being a non-smoker. It really is addictive.
7. Be careful parking at Marshall High School.
8. Beware of close charming friends that suffer from bipolar disorder.
9. Aloofness from a man means that he is aloof, not that it is your cue to spend all of your energy and pride seducing him.
10. To avoid a broken windshield, never let a girl named Nathalie sit in your car.