1. I have a black belt in tae kwon do
2. I can speak English and French, and I also have a basic grounding in Japanese and Welsh.
3. I am more than a little bit addicted to tea.
1. I kissed one of my high school students.. 2. I once lost my contact lenses on a country western dance floor. 3. As a kid, I ran away from home and got all the way to Chicago before I was located.
1. i am conversational in korean and can read and write hangul
2. starting in 2rd grade i eschewed all the sweet cereals in favor of shredded wheat
3. my favorite instrument is the acoustic guitar
i highly doubt that anyone will bother to take the time to respond to this, but w/e here goes
- mushrooms that are sticking out of the ground petrify me with fear
- spiders, slugs, snails, maggots, cockroaches, etc. petrify me with fear
- i have never in my life used recreational drugs
This should be interesting, let me make it difficult...
1. I've got an incredibly deep, dark secret.
2. I used to be a combination bartender/bouncer and did just about everything in the place but own it.
3. I'm not wearing anything. ;)
I love CSI.
I'm obsessed with pickles.
Two Truths and A Lie
1) copy and paste this into a post
2) write two truths and a lie about yourself
3) Tag three people!
1 - I accidentally punched a guitar yesterday.
2 - I've broken my arm
3 - I CANNOT STAND the taste of cucumbers.
1. I only buy clothes in black.
2. I love Indiana weather.
3. I have a sister who works and lives in South America.
I sleep with stuffed animals.
I once turned myself into a completely different zodiac sign for five years.
I have the words "Your Name" tattooed underneath my left breast.