LiveJournal offers a to-do
list feature for your projects and goals.
See another user's to-do list by entering his/her username on http://www.livejournal.com/todo/?mode=pickuser
, replacing exampleusername
with the journal or community.
Managing Your To-do List
Adding a to-do item takes 3 steps:
- Log in and go to your to-do list.
- Click the Add Item link in the Actions section.
- On the Add To-do Item page, enter a subject and other information about your to-do list item, then click the Add button at the bottom of the page to add this item to your to-do list.
Edit or delete a to-do list item by clicking on a subject line to reach the Edit To-Do Item
The To-Do List fields are:
- Subject: the title of your item. Each to-do list item must have a subject.
- Priority: the relative urgency of your item.
- Details: the description of your item.
- Status: the status of your item (e.g., "starting stages", "drawing board", or "almost done".)
- Percent Done: the percentage amount accomplished for your item.
- Due Date: the deadline for your item, formatted Month-Day-Year (4 digit year) Hour:Minute / mm-dd-yyyy hh:mm
- Categories: up to 10 keywords (e.g., "personal", "work", or "school") for filtering your to-do list.
To-Do List Security
- Public: Anyone can see this item.
- Friends: Only your Friends can see it, while logged in.
- Private: Only you, when logged in, can see it.
You can also let your Friends add, edit, or delete your to-do list items by adding Friends to specific custom friends groups
. Community maintainers can use these group names to let members add, edit or delete to-do list items.