Add your current location, mood, and music to your journal entry using the Post an Entry
page. Change your journal's mood theme by going to the Customize Journal Style
Using the Web Interface
The Post an Entry
page shows fields for Location:
, and Music:
to the right of the text field or below it.
Add your current location by clicking the "Detect" button
, or by typing it into the text box provided next to Location:
Add your current mood by:
- selecting an option from the dropdown list next to Mood:
- leaving the selection blank and typing your mood into the text box provided.
Add your current music by typing it into the text box provided next to Music:
Include icons with your moods by selecting a mood theme; all users can create custom mood themes.
- Go to the Customize Journal Style page and scroll to the Mood Themes section.
- Preview the available themes by clicking the preview all mood themes link or visiting the LiveJournal Moods page directly.
- Select the mood theme you want to use, then save your changes.