A Links List is an easy way to add links to other webpages to your journal. It is available for every S2 style
Enable your Link List by changing the Link List Support
option to "Yes" on the Customize Journal Style
page. In some layouts, this option will be found under the Sidebars or Components section on the Customize Journal Style page.
Add, modify order, or delete links from your Link List by visiting the Links List
section on the Customize Journal Style
page while logged in.
- Add an URL and a title for each link.
- Modify the order numbers to change the order of your Link List without deleting your existing links.
- Add more links with the More → button near the bottom of the page.
- After making any changes to your Link List, be sure to click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
Your account type determines the maximum number of links (links, titles with no URLs, and blank lines) in your Link List:
- Account without additional packages: 30 links
- Account with Professional and Permanent package of service: 500 links