- If you are experiencing any troubles logging into your account, you can request an email with a list of your usernames or with a password-reset link, following recommendations provided in this FAQ section.
- If you are experiencing any troubles with updating your payment information or buying anything in LJ Shop, don't hesitate to contact our Community Care team at support form.
- Logging in with Facebook is temporarily unavailable due to protocol changes on Facebook's side. Our developers are aware of this problem and are taking appropriate measures to resolve it. You can convert your identity account to a standard one at Recovery page, so you'll be able to login with username and password. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue may cause.
- Some features of LiveJournal Maps may be temporarily unavailable. Our developers are aware of this problem and are taking appropriate measures to resolve it. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue may cause.
- Due to recent updates of Safari browser v.13.0.4 by Apple, users experiencing problems with authorization on various sites, including LiveJournal.
If you are experiencing such problems, please disable "Prevent cross-site tracking" option of your browser's "Privacy" settings.
Last updated August the 26th, 2022 at 13:20 GMT