To be considered suitable for Agency employment, applicants must generally not have used illegal drugs within the last twelve months.
А вот такой трактор для дачки давно искал
America improving its foreign relations, especially with the middle east and Russia.
Equal oppurtunities for all Americans.
1. Nation-wide civil unions. marriage is a mark of antiquity and religious influence on the government. While you'll rarely find me knocking antiquity, this is one institution that must go.
2. Revise the Real ID act. It makes life a living hell for the trans community. Gender should be what is put on documents, not biological sex.
3. ENDA & GENDA. Pass them both.
4. What in the name of Caesar is going on with Prop 8? Get rid of it, fools!
5. Put restrictions/regulations on the "bailout" cash.
7. A brighter future for broadway. They've had a hard knock year, people!
There's a lot of other stuff, but these issues have been on my mind recently. So there.
I waited to answer this until he has been in office a few days to gauge the deeds as opposed to the promise.
I would like to see him put people in office who actually represent change rather than the people he is currently putting in office who are long standing parts of the Washington problem. I would also like to see him not put people in office who fail to pay taxes in positions of authority that dictate how and what the average person must do with their own finances in this troubled economy.
"Change we can believe in" must be change that is believable.
Socialised healthcare like we have with the NHS would be a good thing I think. Everybody has the right to health and aid when ill. An end to the scaremongering politics of the W era wouldn't go amiss either, perhaps we'll have as Winston Churchill once said "less war war and more jaw jaw". Given Barack's skill for judging a person's character (he called Tory toff David Cameron a "lightweight" seconds after their meeting last year) I think the world's in safe hands.
And I'd like to see many many photographs of the boy in Buckingham Palace at the state banquet that we'll throw for him when he comes to see us!
The thing I would love to see change is a better economy....it sucks not having a job....it sucks even harder not being able to get a job....especially when you need to start looking for an apartment where the landlord would let you have your pet!
I'd like Mr. Obam-UH to quite saying "uh" fifty million times in each minute. I can't take 4 (never mind 8) years of that.
I would like to see our government take an active stance on valuing education, hard work, and charity.
legalize and tax prostitution.