cotton balls. everything about them freaks me out. the texture, the look, the sound of them rubbing together. i get panic attacks
and another would be tornadoes. no me gusta
A better question may be what am I NOT afraid of? lol Let's see...
* Spiders - Especially wolf spiders, which we get a lot of in the basement.
Major Impact? - Not really.
* Water - I don't mean I afraid to take a shower or anything. I won't go near water that's more than 3 or 4 feet deep. Probably because I can't swim. lol
Major Impact? - Could possibly affect me.
* Boats - I will not get on a boat. Goes along with the water fear.
Major Impact? - Could posibly affect me.
* Doors that are not fully open (only at night) - Let me explain. If the guest bedroom door is not fully open against the wall, and it's nighttime, it scares the beejeezus out of me.
Major Impact? - Only at night. lol
* Bees, Wasps, Yellow Jackets, etc - I am terrified of stinging insects flying around me. God help you if one lands on me and you're nearby.
Major Impact? - More of an annoyance. Sometimes I can't go out on the deck because of yellow jackets.
* Driving - Yes, I am terrified to drive. I also don't like being a passenger sometimes. I have gotten anxiety attacks in cars.
Major Impact? - Most definitely.
* Getting dental molds - You know how when you get braces the dentist/orthodontist makes you bite down on the putty-filled trays? Yeah, I didn't know I had this fear until I had this done.
Major Impact? - Well, my bottom retainer broke 2 years ago and I still haven't gotten a new one bwcause I would need molds taken.
* Escalators - I HATE escalators! I can go up them if I hold onto someone's arm (in a death-grip), but I can NOT come down one. I freeze and then get an anxiety attack.
Major Impact? - Well, I have to always know where the stairs are. lol
Most of my fears don't have a large impact on my life, but some, as you can see above, really do. I've had to accept that I'm just a weird person. lol