1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? Celebrated a one year anniversary with my boyfriend! Planned my own vacation out of the country and paid for it! Slept overnight in my car.
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I have no idea what my last years resolution was... I prolly didnt keep it. And this year... I dont think I'm going to make one, because I won't keep it and ultimately not keeping it will lower my self esteem. lol (same answer as last year!)
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Sí, mi amiga favorita, Corina. Ella tiene mi primo sobrino, Alex! (Yes, my favorite girlfriend Corina. She has my first nephew, Alex!)
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes... my fishy, Koryu R.I.P.!
5. What countries did you visit? Oh Canada!
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? Mainly... a place to call home in Tacoma. A place to go to where I'm actually comfortable, able to not have an allergy attack or be locked in a bedroom.
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Sept. 28th, Chris and my one year. And a few other key days of fun up at school! Like Halloween or the days leading up to Halloween!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Earning a B in Spanish! Chris and my relationship and being true to myself.
9. What was your biggest failure? The final deterioration of Meghan's and my relationship.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Um... the whole Passing out thing and discovering I have a heart murmer! Also now I have this mysterious bump on the bottom of my foot that hurts.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Food for myself and room mates! Oh and also medical bills for Mickey!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Again Chris' he has shown how much he loves me and yet shown that he can stand up to me.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Well again Russell fits the bill, but not because of the breaking up thing, but because of his lack of respect for friendship and family. He says he is going to try and fix his relationships with those he has wronged... but whether he will make good on his words is yet to be seen. Cheatek's behavior has also worried me. He can't seem to get it together even with all the help from friends and family he has around him. Lastly, Meghan's I just can't believe what she has turned into.
14. Where did most of your money go? College stuff, food, and Mickey.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going back to Bellingham, the trip with Chris to Victoria and seeing Kameron last night!
16. What song will always remind you of 2007? "Bubbly" - Colbie Calliat
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: i. happier or sadder? ii. thinner or fatter? iii. richer or poorer? Happier. Fatter prolly. Poorer!!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? I wish I would have used the Rec. Center pass I bought more. I also wish I would have practice my spanish more outside of class and had attended more MECHA meetings.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Eat. And procrastinate. And spend less money (same as always)
20. How will you be spending Christmas? I spent it split between two worlds. I bit more than half of it with mom (sharing her with her new family - the neighbors) and also with Chris' family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007? Umm. Yes! I fell in love with an adorable lovable puppy who has grown into a lovable monster!
22. How many one-night stands? None. -duh-
23. What was your favorite TV program? xena- duh. But I discovered BLEACH- a kick ass anime with surprising twists and hilarious comedy! >.<
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I don't hate people.
25. What was the best book you read? I finally finished off the Harry Potter series... I was a bit disappointed but still enthralled.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery? Colbie Callat and Regina Speckor.
27. What did you want and get? A new digital camera oh and Mickey!
28. What was your favorite film of this year? "War" "Meet the Robisons" "Stardust"
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Oh it was fun! Since I actually knew people up at school, I made muddy buddies and we sat around and chatted it up and also met new peeps!
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Getting A's instead of B's. Having a new car. OH OH and Chris moving out of his parent's house.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006? Um. I have tried to wear more "Adult" clothes, more business like. I have invested in a few pair of high heels that I have been wearing about!
32. What kept you sane? Chris mostly. Russell's mom has also been a great help in keeping me sane!
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Um Tila T. for a while.
34. Who did you miss? Right now, my friends from college. But I go home in a week so I will see them soon! As always, my dear Auntie and also friendships that have now dissolved.
35. Who was the best new person you met? Ummmmmmm I meet so many new people every year... >.< Whitaker, my partner during the summer!
1) Was 2007 a good year for you? Better than most! It was a very enjoyable year... some very bad moments but also some very good ones.
2) What was your favorite memory of the year?
-The trip to victoria
3) What was your least favorite memory of the year?
The fall-out with Meghan
4) Where were you when 2007 began?
At my moms with Abby.. the boys (Chris and Cheatek) outside lighting off fireworks... they almost missed the count down... I should have just kissed Abby at midnight. lol
5) Who were you with?
As above... Abby, Cheatek and Chris
6) Where will you be when 2007 ends?
I was with Chris
7) Who will you be with when 2008 ends?
Chris and his parents and Mickey
8) Did you keep your new years resolution?
I have no idea. But according to this from last year, I didnt have any specific resolutions. lol
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2008?
10) Did you fall in love in 2007?
Wasn't this question already asked?
11) If yes, with who?
12) If yes, do they know?
13) Are you still in love with them?
14) You regret it?
why would I?
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2007?
NOOOO! >.< well thats a lie... a friendship was broken.
16) Did you make any new friends in 2007?
Yes of course!
17) Who are your favorite new friends?
Ummm. no favorites, love them all!
18) What was your favorite month of 2007?
I don't know
19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2007?
20) How many different states did you travel to in 2007?
None But I did travel through many cities in WA!
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2007?
Man there are a lot of repeats!
22) Did you miss anybody in 2007?
Tons of people!
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2007?
repeat... I should just delete these...
24) What was your favorite song from 2007?
i still have tons of favorite songs!
25) What was your favorite record from 2007?
26) How many concerts did you see in 2007?
Plain White T's yay!
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2007?
I only went to one!
28) did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2007?
Um I drank significantly more than ever before. But not "a lot" by anyone else's standards.
29) did you do a lot of drugs in 2007?
I don't like drugs.
30) How many people did you sleep with in 2007?
31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2007?
Um... I dont think I lied much this year. I try to tell the truth as much as possible... Maybe a lie here or there to some of the kids at work just to keep them at bay! >.<
34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2007?
Um I try not to do that. I'm sure I acted out of line a few times, but I am trying to be better!
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2007?
Yes, but you know what.. its over now
36) How much money did you spend in 2007?
Far too much. I think I'm getting worse...
37) What was your proudest moment of 2007?
I think I answered this one too.
38) The most embarrassing moment in 2007?
I've had plenty. Chris is always there to laugh at me though.
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2007 and change something, what would it be?
This is painful to think about.
40) What are your plans for 2008?
I want to get straight A's, get everything planned for Study Abroad (in Chile!) and get a new car! Plus I want to help Chris get a place of his own... maybe our own.
As always, I want to better myself.