Forget it by Breaking Benjamin
played 352 times since August 2007 when my music library had been deleted the 2nd time in a purge
Step 1: Put your MP3 player on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 10 songs that play.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
- Well, a bum was in my trash, he's pickin' out all the cans
- Someone once told me the grass was much greener on the otherside.
- strumming my pain with his fingers,
- Time takes a cigarette, puts it in your mouth
- Bombs are flying, people are dying.
- I’m about to be on the floor again, Surely you’re gonna find me here
- As i glance once upon the foam
- Listen to the world out on the outside pressing in are you ready on my mark?
- No matter which way you go, no matter which way you stay
- They played something, they made something
You should know the rules by now. Set iTunes (or whatever music program you know... if that means diving into your cassette collection, then by all means get diving!) to random and answer the questions. No cheating! That wouldn't be cool!
Opening Credits: Starlight, Muse
Being Born: Little Busters, The Pillows
Waking Up: Candy Floss, BBP
Getting Dressed: Tired, Adele
First Day Of School: Pick up the Phone, R. Kelly Ludacris, Tyreese
Meeting Your Best Friend: Cruel Mistress, Flogging Molly
First Date: Sunrise (DJ 4strings Remix)
Breaking up: Unpack your Ajectives, Schoolhouse Rock (Lol fitting lyrics frustrating, worst, soggy)
Depression: Trip in Japan, DJ Ice Katana
Making Up: Kickapoo, Tenacious D
Graduation:99 luft baloons, Nena
College: Waiting on the World to Change, John Meyer
Landing Your Job: I'm Hiding, Korn
Marriage: Skeleton Liar, the pillows
Having a baby: I remember You, The Ataris
Watching the Child Grow: 2nd Period: Shoot down the stars, Gym Class Heroes
Old Age: Just kiss and say goodbye, The Manhattans (wow killing me off already!?)
Final Battle: Pimpin all over the world, Ludacris
Ending Credits: Behold a lady, Andre 3000
I'm not too upset with that ,