Paid Account, Created on 21 July 2004 (#3900476), Last updated on 7 April 2013 [Gift]
Hogwarts Elite is a school of witchcraft and wizardry reserved for only the finest students in the wizarding world. In order to become a member at such a prestigious institution, one must first prove his or her prowess in wizarding knowledge. Aspiring members must submit a sorting application at sorting_elite, which will not only determine what house they are best suited for, but whether they are worthy of this community at all. This community is moderated by your Headmaster, Noah (phuck), and our Headmistresses, Ali (ariesathena) and Katy (crazy_betty).
Hogwarts Elite is not your average sorting community. We offer a wide variety of activities, games, and contests for the students after they’ve been sorted. Most of these opportunities also feature a point reward for your house when you participate. The house with the most points will be awarded the house cup at the end of term. So, GET ACTIVE! We also spotlight many different discussions in our main community dealing with many different topics.
01. You must be at least 13 years of age to join this community. This is a LiveJournal rule, and we honor it.
02. All sections of Hogwarts Elite (except Sorting Elite) are automatically friends locked. Everything you post in all the other sites will be kept between the members.
03. TyP LyKe DiS and suffer Avada Kedavra! We show no mercy to insufferable prats who can’t type like a normal, thinking human being.
04. Please try to use full sentences and something akin to proper grammar. Ravenclaws aren’t the only ones who value intelligence in this community.
05. Put exceedingly long entries, large pictures, quizzes, surveys, and posts containing more than 3 icons behind an lj cut. If you do not know how to do so, GO HERE.
06. The Headmaster and Headmistresses possess the power to expel anyone from the school at anytime based on the following offenses: disorderly conduct, spamming, disregarding the rules, continuous off-topic posts, or blatantly idiotic or overly fangirl-ish discussion. There are many other communities where such things can be discussed, but is not one of them.
07. Inactivity in the community can result in point demerits from your house.
08. The Headmaster and Headmistresses reserve the right to veto the majority vote on any application if he feels it best. If you feel an applicant is being sorted incorrectly, please contact the Headmaster and he will take a look at it. This does not mean that he will veto, but unless you notify him, he will not be aware of the concern.
09. Members: the Headmaster and Headmistresses are not here to be Thought Police. Be honest with your votes, but do not try and push your way of doing things upon others. Inflammatory statements from one member to another may cause points to be removed by the judgement of the Headmaster or two Head Girls.
10. And most importantly: have fun!