|Account type:||Paid Account|
style: (S2) core: public, i18n: none, i18nc: none, layout: public, theme: public, user: custom,
cluster: Steaksauce (#1); data version : 8
scheme: xcolibur; language: en_LJ
|Request sent from Beta:|
|Photo hosting migration:||done|
|Support category:||Troubleshooting [previous|next]|
|Time posted:||Tue, 11 Sep 2012 17:20:14 GMT (8 months ago)|
|Status:||closed (9 points to markf)|
|Summary:||Can't Navigate within Scrapbook|
When I try to access my Scrapbook albums in Internet Explorer, I can't move beyond the first page because the arrow buttons (<, <<, etc.) are missing. What can I do to get them back? (N.B. When I go into Scrapbook using Firefox on my Mac, it works fine.)
Diagnostics: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; InfoPath.3; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Thu, 13 Sep 2012 19:42:51 GMT (8 months ago)
There are many things which can cause this to not function properly, including:
* Setting the "security" level of your web browser too high. Adjusting your browser's security setting to a lower level can help in this case.
* Installing add-ons or toolbars in your web browser, especially add-ons which attempt to block ads or scripts from running, can cause this behavior. Disabling all browser add-ons and toolbars can be helpful for the purpose of testing this.
* Anti-virus software interfering with scripts being run. You may need to try disabling your anti-virus software before loading LiveJournal pages for the purpose of testing if it is interfering with pages loading correctly.
* The presence of spyware/malware on your computer. Third party programs installed without your permission can change the way pages load. Many popular programs exist to identify and remove spyware/malware from your computer. We recommend using your preferred search enginge to search for "spyware removal" to find a program which can help remove spyware from your computer.
* Using an out of date web browser. Upgrading your browser to the most recent version can sometimes resolve issues such as this.
Go to: previous open request
,next open request
Back to the list of open requests
Back to the support area