|Account type:||Plus Account|
style: (S2) core: public, i18n: none, i18nc: public, layout: public, theme: public, user: custom,
cluster: EggRoll (#10); data version : 8
scheme: default; language: default
|Request sent from Beta:|
|Photo hosting migration:||done|
|Support category:||Troubleshooting [previous|next]|
|Time posted:||Fri, 27 Jul 2012 02:35:53 GMT (10 months ago)|
|Status:||closed (1 point to markf)|
I was trying to read some posts and the topics show they have comments, but I can't see or read or get access to the comments just the original posts. I would like to read further comments and posts, how can I see them or make them show up?
Diagnostics: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; AskTbFWV5/184.108.40.20619)
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 04:39:31 GMT (10 months ago)
There are many things which can cause this to not function properly, including:
* Setting the "security" level of your web browser too high. Adjusting your browser's security setting to a lower level can help in this case.
* Installing add-ons or toolbars in your web browser, especially add-ons which attempt to block ads or scripts from running, can cause this behavior. Disabling all browser add-ons and toolbars can be helpful for the purpose of testing this.
* Anti-virus software interfering with scripts being run. You may need to try disabling your anti-virus software before loading LiveJournal pages for the purpose of testing if it is interfering with pages loading correctly.
* The presence of spyware/malware on your computer. Third party programs installed without your permission can change the way pages load. Many popular programs exist to identify and remove spyware/malware from your computer. We recommend using your preferred search enginge to search for "spyware removal" to find a program which can help remove spyware from your computer.
* Using an out of date web browser. Upgrading your browser to the most recent version can sometimes resolve issues such as this. It appears that you are using Internet Explorer 7, which is many years out of date and no longer supported by its developer (Microsoft) or LiveJournal.
Go to: previous open request
,next open request
Back to the list of open requests
Back to the support area