|Account type:||Plus Account|
style: (S2) core: public, i18n: none, i18nc: none, layout: public, theme: public, user: custom,
cluster: PorkRibs (#12); data version : 8
scheme: horizon; language: en_LJ
|Request sent from Beta:|
|Photo hosting migration:||done|
|Support category:||ScrapBook [previous|next]|
|Time posted:||Wed, 09 May 2012 00:35:23 GMT (1 year ago)|
|Status:||closed (10 points to markf)|
So ever since the new scrapbook beta was introduced my images are having issues my 2 main problems are as follows:
1. I can upload images fine but if I want to post them in an entry they HAVE to be on the first page of the gallery or I cannot select them. They will not let me select pg 2 of the same gallery only the first 20 pictures. I can access them in the picture manager thing but I can't post them in the entry
2. When I do post a pict in an entry some other users cannot see them. They only look like lines to them. I can see them and some others can just fine but there are many that cant for no good reason. They don't have any security put on them so ppl can't see them they are just open to the public. I can most of the time remedy it by importing the picts to photobucket and then pasting them in from there BUT it doesn't always work because the paste thing screws it up somehow.
Any ideas what I can do to fix this? What is going on that causes the problem?
Diagnostics: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Thu, 10 May 2012 13:45:49 GMT (1 year ago)
Ok now there is a 3rd problem. Of the photos I can post...if I use the preset auto resize ALL the pictures are pasted as blurry nonsense even though the originals are larger and 300dpi.... BUT if I use the custom resize it comes out clear even if I just type in the EXACT same thing only by hand.
Oh and the old scrapbook u could post the picture and others could click on it to see the bigger original size now they cant....what the hell that was like THE best part of scrapbook
Thu, 17 May 2012 14:39:37 GMT (1 year ago)
oh come on now I can't even upload to my albums it just pops up ERROR -200, 500
I have been waiting a LONG time for you guys to answer someone please take the time to let me know what is going on.
Thu, 24 May 2012 23:45:57 GMT (12 months ago)
I apologize for the delay in responding to your request.
1) I can reproduce this problem, and have opened a bug report with LiveJournal developers regarding this issue.
2) There have been some bug fixes since you originally opened your request which should prevent the problem with images failing to load from happening. If this does still happen, please provide us with links to entries where this is happening so we can continue to investigate the problem.
3) For images which have been resized to be smaller than the originals that appear blurry, please provide us a link to an entry or image where this is happening.
4) Unknown Error: -200, 500 - This has been reported to LiveJournal developers. It seems to happen when especially large images are uploaded (> 10 MB) or if many images are uploaded whose total file size is fairly high. Uploading images in smaller batches may help get around this until the problem has been fixed.
Go to: previous open request
,next open request
Back to the list of open requests
Back to the support area