What is LiveJournal.app? How do I install it and set it up on my iPhone or iPod Touch?
LiveJournal.app is a free LiveJournal client for the Apple iPhone that allows you to post new entries to your LiveJournal (with a toolbar for common formatting options), and receive and send personal messages. To install it, please visit the AppStore
, press the "GET APP" button, and synchronize LiveJournal.app with your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Key features of current release (0.5.1)
- Posting to your journal or communities you are a member of;
- Tags selection with suggestions;
- Security and Userpic selection for each entry;
- Any of these entry preferences may be set as default;
- Adding photos from Library/Camera;
- Location detection (can be turned off), link to Google Maps;
- Location text may be used simultaneously with detected coordinates;
- LJ-user, LJ-cut, Bold, Italic and Strike formatting menu;
- Personal messages (Inbox) grouped by user like chat or SMS;
- Auto-save if application is closed by pressing home button or taking incoming call.
Planned for next release (0.6)
- access to friends' list with images;
- editing your own entries;
- ability to save several unfinished entries.
Support is available from the developer directly, in cosysoftware_en
(English) or cosysoftware
September 12th, 2009 (jai_dit)
Back to the Mobile Access FAQ category
Back to the FAQ listing
Back to the FAQ search page
Back to the support area