How do I manage my Scrapbook images?
To manage your Scrapbook
images select an album, and then inside that album click on the image that you want to manage. From that page you will be able to change the title, description, and security of the image, set it as the cover image for its current album or change the album it's in, and delete it.
- Image title: The image's title appears on the left side of the upper management-bar above the image. If you didn't choose a title when you uploaded the image it will have defaulted to the name of the file. To change this just click on the current name; you will now have a text-entry field and an okay button. Simply type in the new title and click "OK".
- Description: The description appears at the very bottom, below the lower management-bar. If you didn't add a description when you uploaded the image you'll see "(no description)". To change this just click on the current description; you will now have a text-entry field and an okay button. Simply type in the new title and click "OK".
- Security: You can change the image's security by clicking on the icon that appears in the right of the upper management-bar. You can select from Everyone (Public), Friends, Just Me (Private), or any of your custom friends groups.
- Album cover: To set the image as the cover image for the current album, click the "Set as cover" link toward the right of the lower-management bar.
- Change album: To change the album this image appears in, choose an album name from the dropdown list on the left of the lower management-bar, and click the okay button.
- Delete: To delete the image from your Scrapbook, click on the Delete link on the far right of the lower management-bar. This will bring up a confirmation box, warning you that deleting the image will remove it from any entries in your journal. If you still want to delete the image, press "Remove". If you've changed your mind, press "cancel".
June 2nd, 2012 (fiddlingfrog)
Back to the Scrapbook FAQ category
Back to the FAQ listing
Back to the FAQ search page
Back to the support area