How do I add a background image?
- Upload your image.
- Go to the Customize Journal Style page.
- If your layout supports adding a background image, you can do so in the "Images" category.
- Example URL: http://www.example.com/image.jpg
Replace this example with the actual URL of your background image.
- Only some layouts support background image customization and properties.
- If your layout doesn't support the option to add a background image or specify its properties, you can use custom CSS for this customization.
- An image editing program can resize or stretch your background image; you can then re-upload the resized image.
February 1st, 2009 (pauamma)
Back to the Journal Customization FAQ category
Back to the FAQ listing
Back to the FAQ search page
Back to the support area