Most layouts within the S2 style system allow you to add a background image to your journal with the S2 customization area
. All background images must be uploaded to a webspace provider that allows remote loading to LiveJournal
- Upload your image.
- Go to the Customize Journal Style page.
- If your layout supports adding a background image, you can do so in the "Images" category.
- Example URL: http://www.example.com/image.jpg
Replace this example with the actual URL of your background image.
- Only some layouts support background image customization and properties.
- If your layout doesn't support the option to add a background image or specify its properties, you can use custom CSS for this customization.
- An image editing program can resize or stretch your background image; you can then re-upload the resized image.