What is a Link List? How do I add one to my journal?
A Links List is an easy way to add links to other webpages to your journal. It is available for every S2 style
Enable your Link List by changing the Link List Support
option to "Yes" on the Customize Journal Style
page. In some layouts, this option will be found under the Sidebars or Components section on the Customize Journal Style page.
Add, modify order, or delete links from your Link List by visiting the Links List
section on the Customize Journal Style
page while logged in.
- Add an URL and a title for each link.
- Modify the order numbers to change the order of your Link List without deleting your existing links.
- Add more links with the More → button near the bottom of the page.
- After making any changes to your Link List, be sure to click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
Your account type determines the maximum number of links (links, titles with no URLs, and blank lines) in your Link List:
- Basic: 10 links
- Early Adopter and Plus: 30 links
- Paid and Permanent: 500 links
August 27th, 2011 (arteman)
Back to the Journal Customization FAQ category
Back to the FAQ listing
Back to the FAQ search page
Back to the support area