- Users using Microsoft-based email addresses (Hotmail, Outlook, MSN, etc) are being marked as unvalidated.. This is happening because LiveJournal's email server has been placed on a spam list. We are working to get removed from that list as quickly as possible. In the meantime, switching to a Yahoo, Gmail, or other email address should allow you to work around the issue.
- The Switch button on the Manage Tags page is not currently working. This issue has been reported. If you need to switch to managing tags for your community, you can manually create the needed URL by substituting your community's username instead of examplecomm in this URL: http://www.livejournal.com/account/settings/tags/?authas=examplecomm
- Some pages are displaying extraordinarily large emoji/special characters (hearts or copyright symbol, etc). This issue has been reported.
- If the Post button is gray when creating/editing an entry, please see this entry for details and steps you can take to fix the problem.
- If you're having problems loading comment pages, please see this entry for details and steps you can take to fix the problem.
- If you are missing comment notifications by email, please see our email troubleshooting guide as the problem may be something you can resolve on your own. It is known that some users can be missing certain types of notifications, particularly ones regarding community activity. Until this issue is resolved, we cannot guarantee you will receive all of your notifications. You may wish to try tracking the entire entry, or bookmark any entries or comment threads that you wish to follow.
Curious about what other issues LiveJournal users are reporting? View a list of our open Support requests.
Last updated November 2, 2015 at 14:37 GMT