- We are working on the issue causing 'Connection was reset' error pages to display for many users. Refreshing the page should clear the error page.
- The ?view=flat URL modifier is currently disabled, as it was causing heavy load to the site. Ways to resolve the underlying issue are still being discussed so the feature can be re-enabled.
- It is not currently possible to add your own journal as a friend. This bug is reported.
- The Community Management page is currently displaying purged communities in the list. This bug is reported.
- The Update Journal page is not accepting Enter key presses in Internet Explorer 10. This bug has been reported. As a workaround, you will need to add your line breaks via the HTML tab.
- If the Post button is gray when creating/editing an entry, please see this entry for details and steps you can take to fix the problem.
- If you're having problems loading comment pages, please see this entry for details and steps you can take to fix the problem.
- If you are missing comment notifications by email, please see our email troubleshooting guide as the problem may be something you can resolve on your own. It is known that some users can be missing certain types of notifications, particularly ones regarding community activity. Until this issue is resolved, we cannot guarantee you will receive all of your notifications. You may wish to try tracking the entire entry, or bookmark any entries or comment threads that you wish to follow.
Curious about what other issues LiveJournal users are reporting? View a list of our open Support requests.
Last updated December 3 16:02 GMT