This page gives you links to where you can create, edit, and delete
customized S1 styles. If you're using the S2 style system, go to
the customize journal page. Read more about S1
and S2 styles here.
Advanced users can read more about the style system in
the style documentation page and in
the developer area.
Please note that only users with paid
accounts may create and use custom styles. Users with basic
accounts have a selection of predefined LiveJournal styles which
can be selected from the customize journal
- Embed your journal in your website
- If you have a Basic or Plus account, your
embedded journal will display in the same style as it appears on
LiveJournal. Users with paid accounts can fully customize the look of
their embedded journals.
- Modify your journal settings
- Change your account's default style — either one of the system provided styles, or one you have created yourself.
- Create a new style
- Create a new style from scratch, or base your style on an existing public style.
- Edit or delete an existing style
- You can only edit styles "owned" by your account. In order to customize a system style, you must first create a new style based on that system style.
- Style Browser
- The style browser lets you browse through public styles created by other users.