LiveJournal is dedicated to offering a stable and meaningful experience for members from all
backgrounds and nations, so we have a few rules we've laid out to provide this.
Our documents here contain reasonable terms and information regarding how we will do our best to serve you,
and how we expect members to behave to us and others. LiveJournal works best when people
follow these rules. Here are some important ones to remember:
- Do not harass, abuse, or threaten others.
- Do not harm minors in any way.
- Do not spam the site or any account on the site.
- Do not post copyrighted content without permission.
- Do not invade the privacy of others.
- Do not violate the law in any way.
Terms of Service
The Terms of Service outlines our usage policies, as well as the general terms and conditions
of membership. Membership and/or use of the system constitutes an agreement to abide by these
and all other agreed-upon terms.